BASIC Developer & Support Resources > Scripting Languages

SB π

(1/53) > >>

John:
I just ordered a Raspberry Pi as a Script BASIC development device. The first job my Pi gets is being a full time Samba Windows network environment.

AIR,

If I remember correctly you already have SB compiled for the Pi? If so can you point to a link or attach a zip for me?

AIR:
https://www.allbasic.info/forum/index.php?topic=532.msg5924#msg5924

rudimentary appimage.

The perl build scripts work on the rpi, so you have that option as well after setting up the dev environment.

John:
Thanks AIR!

I'm looking forward to it arriving by Thursday next week.

My first task is to create a GPIO extension module. Do you know of a good C library that might be easy to use?

I hope the SBT extension module works as this would be a good thread model for SB.

John:
Good News!

One of our members (Gordon) and also a BASIC developer (RTB) has a C GPIO library.

WiringPi

Gordon's last post

John:
I thought I would get a head start and install the Raspberry Pi Desktop in a Virtualbox.

--- Quote ---Debian with Raspberry Pi Desktop is the Foundation’s operating system for PC and Mac. You can create a live disc, run it in a virtual machine, or even install it on your computer.

Raspberry Pi Desktop comes pre-installed with plenty of software for education, programming and general use; including Python, Scratch, Sonic Pi, Java, and more.

--- End quote ---

I wonder li I can cross compile to ARM from this VM?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version